2020 was an enlightening year. From a global pandemic to social unrest, there were many lessons to be learned from the 12 months that will undoubtedly be deemed the most interesting by historians. In the information age, we are fortunate to have well-documented and well-researched thoughts and pieces on the big things that happened.
As we work to ensure all entrepreneurs and small business owners are supported with an emphasis on encouraging and investing in the underrepresented, we asked some of the Valley’s leaders for their top stories of 2020 in the space of EDI. Here are those articles:
- Our Path Forward by JP Morgan Chase (Recommended by Sentari Minor, Head of Strategy at evolvedMD)
- Voices of Color: Preparing Businesses for Monumental Changes (Recommended and Written by Robin Reed, CEO of Black Chamber of Arizona)
- White Supremacy Culture (Recommended by Marilyn Rodriguez, Founder of Creosote Partners)
- Real Stories From Asian Americans Today (Odeen Domingo, Founder of Co+Hoots)
- Octavia’s Parables (Recommended by Luis Avila, Founder & President Of Iconico Campaigns)
What were some of the stories that really resonated with you in 2020?