Do you believe in reshaping the entrepreneur ecosystem to be more inclusive and equitable?
CO+HOOTS Foundation, an Arizona nonprofit, is to help develop and build several new initiatives to expand our work in shaping a more equitable entrepreneurial ecosystem. We are looking for a team members who will carry our organization forward to new and great heights. With several years experience as an entrepreneur support organization, we are looking for a self-starter who has a variety of skills and believes in entrepreneurship, equity and inclusion. Is this you? We want to hear from you!
Director of Marketing
TIME PERIOD: 4 months
This position is remote but may require some in person meetings at times.
- Work closely with board members and digital marketing coordinator campaigns
- Build content for digital ad campaigns for digital marketing manager
- Develop and strategize a communications plan
- Build newsletter and communication plans
- Manage and update content on website
- Interview experts to build relevant content/materials
- Track sales and manage social media
- Provide bi-weekly update on progress to stakeholders
- Reach out to build partnerships across the nation with corporations
- Support administrative tasks as needed
- Build marketing material for partners, stakeholders and community members
- Experience with building content strategy and marketing campaigns
- Degree in journalism or related field
- Experience managing projects and overseeing deadlines
- Friends likely call you an organization nut
- Have a passion for entrepreneurship, racial and gender equity
- Can lead strategy and execute marketing strategies
Interested applicants, send your resume, salary requirements and any relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit by June 20, 2020.
Marketing Coordinator (part time)
TIME PERIOD: 3 MONTHS
Time: 10 hrs/week
This position is remote but may require some in-person meetings at times.
- Support website and platform updates
- Produce weekly/monthly reports
- Support social media posting and strategy
- Work closely with Marketing Director
- Support ads management and landing pages
- Support in set up of drip campaigns
- Upload videos and help gather content
- Update marketing funnels and build newsletters
- Do research and present findings
- Experience with design and marketing
- Video experience a plus
- Website management experience
- Social media management experience
- Understanding of sales and marketing funnels
Interested applicants, send your resume, cover letter and any relevant work to email@example.com.